So am I free to use all these assets? Anyway, nice engine. I actually recently got my own FPS engine working with slopes so it's neat to see how you did it :)
YaruFPS Basic FPS Engine
A downloadable engine for Windows
A simple first-person shooter engine (Game Maker Studio 1.4 source file) that can be used to quickly get a FPS game project up and running.
- Moving around with different footstep sounds depending on what you step on.
- Slopes in all directions.
- Two example weapons.
- Fire bullets in any direction in three dimensions.
- Example enemy.
- Shield and health systems, dying when falling off the map or running out of health.
- Pickups for ammunition, health, and armor.
- Doors that open when you get near them and close again when you get far away.
- Levels can be designed in layers, giving simple 3D functionality to Game Maker's default room editor.
- Seamless transition between different rooms letting you build levels made up from several small rooms.
In order to download this engine you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.49 USD. You will get access to the following files: