A downloadable asset pack for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Android
A GameMaker:Studio source file with all the essentials of a Flappy Bird clone: flapping, procedural level generation, keeping the player's highscore! Just insert your own graphics and you have your own unique game... and if you want to go even further to customize your game, the code is fully commented, written in an easily extensible fashion, and comes with a free sample of my customizable menu buttons as seen in YaruMenuEngine!
The engine uses no platform-dependent functions and should be trivial to port to iOS, Android, Tizen or any other mobile export. No reliance on heavy surface/particle effects and a minimal amount of active objects at any time makes YaruFlapEngine run smoothly even on limited mobile hardware!
- The resources can be used in free and commercial games, videos, and other forms of media.
- You may freely edit the resources for your own purposes, including using modified versions in games, videos, etc.
- Credit is optional but appreciated and recommended.
- You may NOT redistribute the resources themselves, or derivatives thereof - neither for free, paid or otherwise.
- You may NOT transfer this license, or issue sub-licenses for the usage of the resources (or derivatives thereof) by third parties.
- I am not responsible for damage caused by using the resources. The resource pack has no warranty, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Use at your own risk.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.