Yal's Swedish Nature Photo Pack
A downloadable asset pack
A collection of 81 photos of Swedish nature, all snapped by me personally, the majority in 4600x3500px resolution.
- 52 panorama photos of Swedish nature in summer and autumn, useful as background images in a game or visual novel. Various trees, bushes, ground and sky with a handful (6, to be precise) of suburban ones thrown in for good measure.
- (added 2017-01-23) 100 winter photos complimenting the summer and autumn ones! Albeit using a smaller resolution, these give you the authentic Swedish winter experience with close-ups on snowy trees, panoramas of snowy walkways and mountains, and just plain snow.
- 5 special bonus panorama photos at a lower resolution:
- A real rocket launch ramp at Esrange
- A real mine tunnel in the Kirunavaara mine
- A sea view from a boat traversing the Stockholm archipelago
- A fantasy castle-like interior from the 2009 Ice Hotel
- The pipe organ of Kiruna Church
- 24 close-up high resolution textures: bushes, tree trunks, sand, dirt, grass and leaves, brick and concrete.
As of 2017-01-23, there's now a new collection of winter photos! These should be possible to download for free if you've previously bought the photo pack.
- The resources can be used in free and commercial games, videos, and other forms of media.
- You may freely edit the resources for your own purposes, including using modified versions in games, videos, etc.
- Credit is optional but appreciated and recommended.
- You may NOT redistribute the resources themselves, or derivatives thereof - neither for free, paid or otherwise.
- You may NOT transfer this license, or issue sub-licenses for the usage of the resources (or derivatives thereof) by third parties.
- I am not responsible for damage caused by using the resources. The resource pack has no warranty, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Use at your own risk.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.