Yal's Pixel-art Pack 2
A downloadable graphics pack for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Various previously unreleased pieces of pixel art, 1147 in total.
- Tileable backgrounds.
- Character portraits and sheets of front-view RPG monsters.
- Effects such as explosions and fireballs.
- Sideview enemy sprites useable for a shmup or platformer game.
- Tilesets for a sideview game.
- A collection of more or less all graphics from two of my unreleased games!
- 5 complete sprite sheets for platformer game heroes!
The majority of the graphics are in a SNES-like 16-bit style, but there is a couple of 8-bit graphics and a couple of high-definition line art thrown in for good measure.
All graphics saved in PNG format for maximal compability.
- The resources can be used in free and commercial games, videos, and other forms of media.
- You may freely edit the resources for your own purposes, including using modified versions in games, videos, etc.
- Credit is optional but appreciated and recommended.
- You may NOT redistribute the resources themselves, or derivatives thereof - neither for free, paid or otherwise.
- You may NOT transfer this license, or issue sub-licenses for the usage of the resources (or derivatives thereof) by third parties.
- I am not responsible for damage caused by using the resources. The resource pack has no warranty, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Use at your own risk.
In order to download this graphics pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.