Yal's Pixel-Art Pack 1
A downloadable graphics pack for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Various previously unreleased pieces of pixel art, 816 in total.
- 48 backgrounds, tileable.
- 17 big art pieces, mostly character portraits.
- 45 effects sprite sheets such as fire and magic.
- 78 enemy sprites, useful in both platform games and RPGs
- 121 pixel art textures and enemy sprites for a retro-style FPS game.
- 36 interface sprites, including character mugshots for dialogue.
- 107 tilesets and character sprites for an isometric RPG.
- 190 item icons, level decoration objects, and extra platforms.
- 36 player character sprites for platform games, scrolling shooters and RPGs.
- 64 player characters, bosses, and enemies for scrolling shooter games.
- 74 complete tilesets for platform games, metroidvanias, arcade games and RPGs.
The majority of the graphics are in a SNES-like 16-bit style, but there is a couple of 8-bit graphics thrown in for good measure.
All graphics saved in PNG format for maximal compability.
- The resources can be used in free and commercial games, videos, and other forms of media.
- You may freely edit the resources for your own purposes, including using modified versions in games, videos, etc.
- Credit is optional but appreciated and recommended.
- You may NOT redistribute the resources themselves, or derivatives thereof - neither for free, paid or otherwise.
- You may NOT transfer this license, or issue sub-licenses for the usage of the resources (or derivatives thereof) by third parties.
- I am not responsible for damage caused by using the resources. The resource pack has no warranty, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Use at your own risk.
In order to download this graphics pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.