Hey, I'm interested in buying the pack. But I wanted to listen to the tracks first. When I download the demo, only a txt file is downloaded. Is there a way to listen to the tracks or parts of them in advance?
Yal's 8-bit Chiptune Pack 2
A downloadable asset pack
A pack of 67 chiptunes rendered in maximal quality lossless WAV for maximum compability, ready to add that extra flair to any game you're currently working on. Contains miscellaneous stage music, a few pieces of boss music, and three fanfares. Most songs are composed to be loopable. All songs are hand-composed by me, none of them are made using procedural generation tools.
The tracks are rendered using 22,050 Hz instruments playing 8-bit samples, in 6-8 channels, giving that authentic retro sound. Actual WAV files are rendered in 44,100 Hz in order to prevent aural aliasing 330 MB's worth of audio goodness!
- The resources can be used in free and commercial games, videos, and other forms of media.
- You may freely edit the resources for your own purposes, including using modified versions in games, videos, etc.
- Credit is optional but appreciated and recommended.
- You may NOT redistribute the resources themselves, or derivatives thereof - neither for free, paid or otherwise.
- You may NOT transfer this license, or issue sub-licenses for the usage of the resources (or derivatives thereof) by third parties.
- I am not responsible for damage caused by using the resources. The resource pack has no warranty, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Use at your own risk.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I've made a Soundcloud playlist with a bunch of the songs, which can be accessed from here: https://soundcloud.com/yal-5/sets/yaru-demo
Turns out I've only included stuff from the 32-bit and Adaptive music packs in that playlist, though... derp. All right, I'll get proper demos for the 8-bit music packs together, should be uploaded later today. Thanks for reminding me! :)