Hi, does it include any bubble/water sound effects?
Yal's Sound Effect Pack
A downloadable asset pack
This resource pack contains three separate collections with 380+225+139 = 744 retro-style sound effects that can be used for a variety of games. There are 605 digital explosions, coin sounds, jump sounds, menu blips and buzzers, digital screams and 'ow' sounds, all with that authentic chiptune-ish feel, and also 139 "modern" sounds such as recordings of metal objects slamming together that could be used for sword fights, gunshots, zombie moans, and footsteps on a variety of materials.
Feel free to try out the demo for a small sample of how the sound effects sounds like - and feel free to use the demo files for your projects even if you don't buy the whole pack!
All files are WAV format, mono, 16 bit, 44100 Hz for maximal quality and compatibility.
- The resources can be used in free and commercial games, videos, and other forms of media.
- You may freely edit the resources for your own purposes, including using modified versions in games, videos, etc.
- Credit is optional but appreciated and recommended.
- You may NOT redistribute the resources themselves, or derivatives thereof - neither for free, paid or otherwise.
- You may NOT transfer this license, or issue sub-licenses for the usage of the resources (or derivatives thereof) by third parties.
- I am not responsible for damage caused by using the resources. The resource pack has no warranty, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Use at your own risk.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
There's Underwater Bubble, Waterballoon, Jump Water and Landing Water in the "modern sounds" zip, but most of the sounds are 8-bit samples that will sound nothing like realistic water.
Also, for some reason comments has been disabled for 4 years. This was not intentional, and I've re-enabled them now. I'm sorry if this has caused any inconvenience.