Retro Sound Effect Pack 1
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Android
This resource pack contains over 380 retro-style sound effects that can be used for a variety of games. There are explosions, coin sounds, jump sounds, menu blips and buzzers, digital screams and 'ow' sounds, all with that authentic chiptune-ish feel.
Feel free to try out the demo for a small sample of how the sound effects sounds like - and feel free to use the demo files for your projects even if you don't buy the whole pack!
All files are WAV format, mono, 16 bit, 44100 Hz for maximal quality and compatibility.
- The resources can be used in free and commercial games, videos, and other forms of media.
- You may freely edit the resources for your own purposes, including using modified versions in games, videos, etc.
- Credit is optional but appreciated and recommended.
- You may NOT redistribute the resources themselves, or derivatives thereof - neither for free, paid or otherwise.
- You may NOT transfer this license, or issue sub-licenses for the usage of the resources (or derivatives thereof) by third parties.
- I am not responsible for damage caused by using the resources. The resource pack has no warranty, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Use at your own risk.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: