A downloadable game for Windows
The fate of Tokyo is in your hands!
Choose your favorite kawaii-desu waifu out of four different anime characters, then blast a never-ending stream of baka gaijin yôkai enemies to bits and bytes!
One of my old Jam games, in a polished post-jam version with a graphical overhaul and tweaked gameplay balance for the optimal danmaku experience. Chiptune music, 8-bit sprites, and the hardcore gameplay from the arcades you remember - but no need to stuff quarters in it!
So what's this game all about?
- 4 playable characters with different playstyle and attacks!
- Explosive wave-based gameplay with ever-increasing difficulty!
- Unique enemy patterns make every wave interesting!
- Collect hearts for extra lives, but they also increase your score multiplier! Play efficiently to boost your score massively!
- Awesome chiptune soundtrack by Drozerix!
- High-contrast retro graphics that are both colorblind-friendly and photosensitive epilepsy-friendly!
- Use the arrow keys or WASD to move, whichever you prefer - comfortable to play both as a lefty and a righty!
- A retro experience with more than a dash of Japan!
- Extensive character BIOSes gives you an excuse to spend ages jammin' in the menus!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.