Another one for the books missy. I have to say though this has a lot of the same scoring as the flappy game you have. Still love the game. I wonder why you don't make any games for HTML5. Keep up the fantastic ma'dam <3
A downloadable game for Windows
My entry for the 4th GMC Jam, with the theme JOURNEY. Made in less than 72 hours!
It's 2017, but you still believe there are more continents to discover!
You make a shoddy raft and set sail towards the horizon, hoping to
become famous as the discoverer of the eighth continent! Jump and surf
your way through an ever-increasing caribbean gauntlet of sharks,
turtles, shoals and mysteriously aloft cannonballs while snagging what
pirate treasure you can right off their buoys! Can you find a new
continent or will you end up in Davy Jones' locker?
- Cutting edge 3D graphics!
- Intuitive 3-button control scheme!
- Saves your high scores! Challenge your personal best!
- Suspenseful water-and-sail gameplay where you need to memorize obstacles you can't see!
- Jump to avoid obstacles, but be careful not to avoid treasure!
- Realtime-rendered and realtime-updated water surface!
- Randomized obstacles! A different experience every time! Except I think I forgot to call randomize() so it's probably the same obstacles every time!
- Rechargeable health lets you play forever!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- GMC Jam 4 entry complete! :DMay 28, 2017