Hand-Drawn RPG Monsters Pack 1
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Nine different hand-drawn RPG enemy sprites that work well in both front view and side view, each with six different palettes, making you able to throw no less than 54 different enemies on your players!
Contains 6 variations of each of the following: Rat, Fungus Walker, Hikkori (ghost), Plated (bipedal turtle monster), Teke-Teke (schoolgirl zombie with a scythe), Senri (undead lady in kimono), Bat, Disembodied Eyeball, Gnarly (round creature with a turtle shell).
You're given access to high-quality PNG files of all enemy types, that can be imported into RPG Maker, GameMaker Studio, and more! Color count has been kept as low as possible in order to maximize that retro feel!
Feel free to try out the Demo Pack for a small taste of the art and see if it's anything you'd find useful!
- The resources can be used in free and commercial games, videos, and other forms of media.
- You may freely edit the resources for your own purposes, including using modified versions in games, videos, etc.
- Credit is optional but appreciated and recommended.
- You may NOT redistribute the resources themselves, or derivatives thereof - neither for free, paid or otherwise.
- You may NOT transfer this license, or issue sub-licenses for the usage of the resources (or derivatives thereof) by third parties.
- I am not responsible for damage caused by using the resources. The resource pack has no warranty, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Use at your own risk.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.